For added convenience, our customers can submit sign rental applications using our online submission form.
Submit mobile sign online
When preparing a rental sign, Go Signs uses unique letter colours to grab the attention of the reader.
Our current colours consist of Blue, Yellow and White
Rental Terms and Conditions
Go Signs handles invoices and rental contracts with their clients in
three ways: thru e-mail, fax and in person (carbon copy paper).
For all purposes, when a rental form is completed, signed and
returned it is assumed the lessee has read and has agreed to the
- Lessor will deliver and pick up sign(s).
- The lessee has the right to use the said equipment as long as lessee shall not be in default in his/her rental payments.
- The lessee shall have use of the sign(s) only during the term of
this agreement and title to the sign(s) remains with the lessor at all
- Lessee agrees that he/she will pay any and all taxes, license fees and permit fees that are required.
- The lessee agrees to comply with, perform and execute all laws,
rules, regulations or orders of all provincial, federal or local
- The lessee further agrees that liability for contraventions of any
law, municipal by-law, ordinance or regulation shall be his sole
responsibility and covenants to save the lessor harmless from all
losses, damages, claims, penalties, and expenses, incurred as a result
of such contravention.
- The lessee agrees that he/she and/or his insurer will be responsible
for any damage, theft, missing or broken parts, howsoever these occur;
ordinary wear and tear excepted.
- It is understood and agreed that the lessee is responsible for
liability regarding personal injury and property damage resulting from
the use or misuse of the said sign(s) or equipment. The lessee agrees to
indemnify and save harmless the lessor from any and all claims, costs
and expenses in any manner arising from the lessee's use or possession
of the said equipment, against all loss, damage and expenses whatsoever
arising from any action, suit or proceedings or otherwise on account of
any personal injury or death or damage to property occasioned by the
said equipment during the term hereby created.
- If this contract is terminated within two weeks of its execution,
the lessee shall pay the lessor two weeks rent as a contribution to the
expenses of the lessor theretofore incurred.
- None of the equipment shall be sublet by the lessee or moved to
another site, other than as shown on this agreement, nor shall he/she
assign or transfer any interest in this agreement without the previous
written consent of the lessor.
- The lessor shall have the right at any time to enter upon the
premises occupied by the equipment and shall be given free access
thereto and afforded all necessary facilities for the purpose of
inspecting the equipment.
- It is agreed that the lessor makes no warranty or guarantee whatsoever as to the equipment or its performance.
- In the event of default in payment by the lessee, interest shall be
payable on arrears at the rate of 2% per month. Further, in the event of
default, lessee shall be responsible for lessors collection charges.
- There are no understandings or arrangements, verbal or otherwise outside of this written agreement.
When a client deals with Go Signs in person, these rental terms and
conditions appear on the reverse of the yellow carbon copy paper that
the clients receive.
When a client deals with Go Signs thru fax or e-mail they are
directed to this web-page to review and read over these terms and
conditions. Also, when dealing with a client over fax or e-mail, once
said client returns a signed and dated rental form, it is assumed they
have read and agreed to these rental conditions.
Any client can at any time request to see these terms and conditions in hard copy.
Please ask us if you have any questions or comments regarding our
sign rental terms and conditions. We will be happy to discuss them with